We are proud to welcome you to Nova Scotia’s new international venue, in downtown Halifax literally 5 blocks walk to the Atlantic Ocean, the Nova Centre. With floor to ceiling windows on every floor, with its entrance on a walking street that boasts one of the highest density of pubs in Canada, and its views of the ocean, we’re excited to welcome FOSS4G attendees to this beautiful venue!
Here are some of the features of the Nova Centre:
- 120,000 square feet of rentable space, including:
- 30,000+ square foot ballroom with 24’ ceiling height
- Over 40,000 square feet of exhibit space on one level. Main Exhibit hall has 30’ ceiling height and is over 26,000 square feet
- 23 breakout rooms of different dimensions, some with natural light
- Multiple registration areas offering great flexibility
- Sunny atrium pre-function or exhibit area overlooking historic Halifax streetscape
- Onsite retail / dining locations on site
- Underground parking garage
- Onsite hotel opening January 2020 (Sutton Place)
- LEED Gold certified
See some pictures from our first site visit on June 19, 2018 below….
Brought to you by: